Photo a day in May
another photo a day challenge and I'm doing MUCH better with this than my scrapbooking a layout a day. And I know why... a photo takes mere seconds to take and a layout takes, well, many more seconds.
Time is at a premium this month and while I haven't "given up" on my scrapping, I have allowed myself to take it as it comes.
1. peace: a baby sleeping is one of the most peaceful things I can think of, especially in THIS house
2. skyline: our view from the Ducky tour last week (I love our city!)
3. something you wore: I pulled this out of my jewelry box to remind me that it's May and I'm trying to pray a decade of the Rosary everyday
4. Fun!: gifts are fun and nesting dolls as measuring cups are even MORE fun (thanks Courtney!)
5. bird: The thought of trying to photograph a bird in my yard was daunting, but I love these little birds that are nestled in my bookcase
6. you: um, yes, that is me at Cabela's and it was tons of fun playing around in the shooting gallery
7. someone that inspires you: my family. enough said
8. a smell you adore: my clinique happy, lilac scented (anything) candle, Neutrogena Rainbath= trifecta of heavenly scents
9. something you do everyday: drink tea and check email
10. favorite word: well, a group of words. love this quote and love the word peace
11. kitchen: my kitchen, in the morning
12. something that makes you happy: a tiny stash of chocolates, dark and milk :)